Friday, April 26, 2013

WEEK #5 Last week in MTC!


Hello everyone!

Wow this week has been crazy! None of our VISA's have come through except for 2, so we all got reassigned. I found out yesterday where I'm going..... Billings Montana! Haha it is going to be so cold! I have all short sleeve shirts because I packed for Brazil! And my suit is thin! Oh well everything will work out. I know the Lord will take care of me. I'm way excited for Montana! it's gonna be so fun to be able to serve in the states for a bit until my VISA comes. Hopefully it won't be too long though. And the craziest part is that I leave tomorrow at 4 a.m.! They give us like 36 hours to pack up everything and leave. Today is way stressful because we have so much to do before we leave. I'm excited though :) we fly out early tomorrow morning, so by tomorrow night I could be teaching real people! I can't wait. Most of the other Elders in my district are going to Montana too so that will be really fun.
I can't believe how fast the MTC has gone by. It's been a month and a half but it feels like a week. It will be hard to leave my district because we have all become best friends.

I don't have a ton of time today because I have so much to do, but I want to tell you all how much I love you and am grateful for the influence you have had on my life! I am so blessed to have such amazing family and friends.

I promise I will write more when I have more time, I just have to get a lot done. I know that God has a purpose for me specifically and that's why he called me to Billings. I can't wait to see how things turn out and actually teach the Gospel and spread the good word! I know that this gospel is true and that it blesses each and every one of us. I know that the Savior died for you, for me, and for every one of God's children. This week I studied a lot about the atonement again, and I learned new things. I know that Christ died for us individually, but I kind of pictured it as him suffering for our sins all at the same time. But Christ suffered for all of our sins, pains, sorrows, and other afflictions INDIVIDUALLY. He did it for YOU. The atonement wasn't infinite, it was intimate. Always remember what Christ did for you and be grateful for all that God has given you.

My challenge for you all this week is to share your testimony with someone! The best way to strengthen your testimony is to share it with others. Even if you don't think your testimony is very strong or significant, I can promise you that when you bear your testimony to someone with a sincere heart, the spirit will testify and touch people's hearts. I have seen it every day here at the MTC. I know it works :)

I love you all so much and hope to hear from you soon! I will let you know my mailing address once I get to the state of Montana baby! Haha.
Ate mais tarde! Tchau!
Elder Kyle Payne

No comments:

Post a Comment