Wednesday, December 24, 2014

WEEK #92

FELIZ NATAL EVERYONE!

I hope you are all as excited as I am for Christmas! I love this time of year, even when I am on the other side of the world and there is no snow ;) 

We had a really good week, we have been working with less actives and our goal for the week was to invite everybody to the branch Christmas activity on Saturday, we had a really good turnout! there were a lot of people that showed up. Also the church attendance on Sunday was almost 100 people so it was great! 

We are also working with Paulo and Marlene, they are such an awesome couple and are planning on getting married at the first of the year then they want to get baptized. We have also gotten a lot of the references from the sisters, they have been doing a ton of street contacting and getting lots of peoples addresses and pass them over to us. Most of the people haven't been interested when we teach them but they are usually pretty nice to us haha. But we have gotten a few new investigators, none of them came to church though which is a bummer. We will keep trying though.

We have been focusing our lessons on Christ though since it is Christmas time, it has been a really cool experience for me. I feel like while we teach we end up learning just as much, it is hard to explain. I am so grateful for our Savior Jesus Christ and for his love, example, and sacrifice. I am grateful for my opportunity to share His gospel with others. I am grateful for my family and friends, and for the wonderful life I have been blessed with. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, I love and miss you all so much. 

FELIZ NATAL! :)

Love,
Elder Kyle Payne

No comments:

Post a Comment