Monday, December 29, 2014

WEEK #93

Friends and Family,

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! My Christmas was really good, it was super hot and then rained a bunch, a little different than the snow I'm used to but it was still good haha. I was able to skype my family so it was awesome. 

It was a bit difficult to find our investigators at home, most of people are traveling right now. But we did have a good branch activity for Christmas. Also we had a huge Christmas eve dinner with Paulo and Marlene (our investigators who are going to get married and baptized soon) It was us missionaries with their family, it was really nice.

This week will be pretty crazy as well because of New Years, we are expecting a lot of drunk people so we just have to be careful haha. But also for my birthday tomorrow we are having a big churrasco at Rafaels house, so it should be really good! 

I'm still doing the six month to sexy program, Ive been doing the Insanity Dvds for a couple weeks now, still going strong. We are also eating healthy and lifting a little with the weights we have at the house. I have mostly cut out Coca cola from my diet but occasionally I cant resist! ;) haha

This week we are planning on marking a few baptismal dates and getting people to come to church with us on Sunday, hopefully we will be able to encounter our investigators at home, most people are pretty busy this time of year but we will see. We are still working with Katia, she hasn't come to church for a long time but we are going to see if she is still interested or not. Also we have had a few recent converts who have become less actives unfortunately, so we are going to be visiting them and trying to rekindle their testimonies and get them to church. 

That about sums up things here, I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed week! I love and miss you all. Tchau 2014, FELIZ ANO NOVO! :)

Love,
Elder Kyle Payne

No comments:

Post a Comment