Tuesday, February 10, 2015

WEEK #99

Friends and Family,

Welllllllll how was your guys' week? Elder Rueda and I had a good week, we are still working with Paulo and Marlene, so far things are looking good for the 20th for their wedding and baptism. We will be the two testimonies at their wedding at the civil place so it will be pretty cool. They are just waiting for a few more things to get processed then it will be good to go! 

We found a couple new investigators this week, and have received quite a few referrals from the members here so we are excited! We will be contacting them this week. We are going to Sorriso today to do divisions with the zone leaders until tomorrow, and then on Friday will be going to Novo Mutum to have family night at a members house there and stay the night there then come home Saturday. We should have a pretty busy week but that's how I like it! :)

I'm trying to remember what else happened throughout the week, nothing too crazy happened it was pretty normal. We have been super blessed though, it rained and was cloudy for most of the week so it was super nice to have a break from being roasted in the sun for a change! haha.

But overall things are going great, I'm a happy missionary and I cant complain! I am so grateful for this gospel and for what it has done for me in my life, as well as for the lives of my family and friends. I am grateful for our Savior Jesus Christ. I know that he lives. He knows and loves us, he understands our troubles and sorrows, and he is always there for us to comfort and guide us. No matter how bad we may mess up or how slowly we may think we are progressing, the Lord is with us each step of the way and helping us. 

I hope you all have a wonderful week, I love and miss you so much! 

Abraços,
Elder Kyle Payne

No comments:

Post a Comment