Tuesday, June 18, 2013

WEEK #13


Hello everyone! 

Well, I don't have much time today to write, we have so much to do. But this past week has been really tough. We have worked super hard but didn't see much success. Our investigators haven't been keeping commitments and it's been discouraging, but we've had good things happen as well. We have both learned a lot and our testimonies have grown.
 
We had mission tour yesterday, and Elder Arnold of the Seventy came and spoke. It was really long but really good. We were in meetings from 8 am to 4:30 pm. Crazy.
 
I love missionary work and I'm so glad to be a part of it. We truly are blessed to have the Gospel in our lives.
 
Still no word on my Visa, but we are praying for it to come. We have been praying and fasting for our investigators a lot, they are at a crucial point in their lives and they need to make decisions. It is just hard for them to commit. It seems scary to join this church but they are slowly realizing that they are being strengthened by the Lord and that it is possible.
 
I just wanted to wish all the father's a Happy Father's day, I didn't get to on Sunday. My dad, Grandpa Don, Grandpa Ken, Uncle Ken, Uncle McKay, Uncle Derek, Uncle Jared, Great Grandpa Tommy, Great Grandpa Fry, and so many more. Thank you for all you do. I'm so grateful for father's and the influence they have on their families. I love my dad and grand-dads, I'm so grateful for their example to me. I hope I can be like them one day.
 
Well I'm sorry I'm out of time but I love you all. This gospel is still true :) I love Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I am so grateful for families and friends, and for the love and support they've all shown me.
 
I hope to hear from you soon, have a great week everyone!
 
Com muito amor,
Elder Kyle Payne

No comments:

Post a Comment