Monday, January 12, 2015

WEEK #95

Familia e amigos, 

Bom dia! This letter will be pretty brief, we had transfer calls last night and I am staying here in Lucas with Elder Rueda to finish my mission! Two sisters are getting transferred though :( so we have to go encounter them and help them get their things to the bus station in a few minutes.

I'm super excited though to finish my mission here, hard to believe this is my last transfer but its part of the experience I guess. We had a good week, we had 3 investigators show up for church and two less actives so it was really good! We set a goal with Paulo and Marlene for the first week in February to get baptized, they are planning on getting married at the final of this month so things are going great! 

Overall we had a good week, I cant complain! Things are going really well here, I'm a happy missionary :) I feel with all my heart that this gospel is true and that we have a Heavenly Father who knows and loves us. I'm so glad to have the gospel in my life and I'm grateful for my opportunity to share what I know with others. I love and miss you all, BOA SEMANA PARA TODOS! 

Love,
Elder Kyle Payne

No comments:

Post a Comment