Monday, January 26, 2015

WEEK #97

Friends and Family,

This will be a shorter letter as well, today I'm doing divisions with Elder Jeronymo, he is serving in Sorriso but both my companion and his companion are headed to Cuiabá today for a training and will come back tomorrow. So I am short on time today, I have to go to the bus station and get him.

But we had a really good week, We had some solid investigators at church, so it was good. The Caravan that went to the temple came back so the chapel was full again.

Also, we marked a date with Paulo and Marlene, the goal is February 13. They will be married and will have the service at the chapel, then right after that have their baptisms! We are so excited! They already registered at the civil place and just have to wait the 14 day waiting period to process the files and all that, then they will be married and baptized! I am super excited for the both of them, they have become my very good friends since I have been here in Lucas.

This week we also might be going to Sorriso to do divisions with the zone leaders there, but it all depends on how things work out, we will see.

But we had a great week, the branch here in Lucas is growing and I'm happy to be a part of it in this exciting time! 

Anyways, I love you all so much, I know this gospel is true and is truly a blessing in our lives. I know that part of the gospel is constant repentance and self improvement. The more we learn and progress and continue to better ourselves, God will bless our efforts and we will become more mature, confident, developed, and spiritual sons and daughters of our Heavenly Father. 

"God helps those who help themselves"

Boa semana para todos!

Love,
Elder Kyle Payne

No comments:

Post a Comment